Lemon Garden ChickenEmail
Calories from Fat
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 6 ounces haricot verts or thin green beans, cut into bite-size pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. MELT margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same skillet, according to package directions, stirring in haricot verts and bell pepper during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
3. STIR in chicken and lemon juice.