Lemon-Herb Crusted Cod
Bite into our delicious Lemon-Herb Crusted Cod made with Hellmann’s® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and dried tarragon leaves.
Calories from Fat
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 4 cod or halibut fillets (about 1 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (optional)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. PREHEAT oven to 425°.
2. MIX bread crumbs, cheese, lemon peel, salt and pepper in small bowl. Stir in Spread; set aside.
3. BLEND Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise with tarragon in another bowl; set aside.
4. ARRANGE cod or halibut on baking sheet. Spread with mayonnaise mixture; press on bread crumb mixture. Bake 10 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. Drizzle with lemon juice.