Lemon-Parmesan Salmon PastaEmail
Calories from Fat
- 1 -lb. boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Parmesan
- 1 box (7.5 oz.) frozen asparagus spears, thawed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Season salmon with lemon peel and, if desired, salt lightly. Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook salmon, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until pepper begins to soften, about 1 minute.
2. Stir in water, milk and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Parmesan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until Pasta is tender and salmon flakes with a fork. Remove from heat and stir in asparagus and lemon juice. Let stand until asparagus is warm, about 2 minutes.