Lemony Chicken & Apple Salad SandwichesEmail
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 small Gala apple, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 green onions, chopped, (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large carrot, shredded, (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sunflower Oil with a hint of Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sliced almonds
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine chicken, apple, green onions, carrot, raisins, basil, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sunflower Oil with a hint of Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing and almonds in medium bowl.
2. Evenly spread on 4 bread slices, then top with lettuce and remaining bread.