Maille Mustard-Crusted CauliflowerEmail
- 1 large head cauliflower, (about 2-1/2 lbs.)
- 3 Tbsp. Maille® Old Style Mustard
- 3 Tbsp. Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cut cauliflower into large florets, then trim bottoms to sit flat on baking sheet (about 2 to 3in diameter). Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water until just barely tender, about 7 minutes; drain well.
2. Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with nostick cooking spray; set aside.
3. Combine Maille® Old Style Mustard, Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard and 2 tsp. oil in small bowl; set aside.
4. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon peel and remaining 2 tsp. oil in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
5. Coat top of cauliflower with mustard mixture, then press into bread crumb mixture, patting to adhere.
6. Arrange bread crumb-side-up on prepared baking sheet. Bake until bread crumbs are browned and cauliflower is tender, about 20 minutes .