Mediterranean Chickpea Pilaf
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Mediterranean Chickpea Pilaf made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (14 oz.) reduced sodium chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf
- 1 vine-ripened tomato
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat and cook chickpeas and onion 1 minute; season with salt, if desired.
2. Stir in water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf. Cover and cook 7 minutes. While Rice is cooking, chop tomato and parsley.
3. Stir tomato and parsley into cooked rice; cut lemon in half and squeeze about 2 Tbsp. into rice. Top with walnuts and feta cheese.