Mexican Christmas Punch
We’re all for festivi-teas! And this is the best. Cloves, orange, prunes, cinnamon and more – all in a pan with Lipton® Green Tea. Designed to make you merry.
- 20 whole cloves
- 2 oranges, thickly sliced
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 1 apple, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 pear, cut into bite-size chunks
- 8 pitted prunes, halved
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 6 Lipton® Green Tea Bags
- 1 cup guava nectar
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Stick cloves into skin of orange slices. Put water, orange slices, apple, pear, prunes and cinnamon sticks in 4 qt. pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes for fruit to soften and for flavors to develop.
2. Stir in brown sugar. Remove from heat and add Lipton® Green Tea Bags; cover and steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and stir in nectar.
3. Ladle punch and fruit into mugs.