Moroccan-Style Chickpeas with BarleyEmail
Calories from Fat
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sliced carrots, (1/2-in. thick)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® One Skillet Meals-Moroccan Style Chicken with Barley
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no-salt added chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 3 Tbsp. raisins
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. COMBINE water, carrots, olive oil and contents of Knorr® One Skillet Meals-Moroccan Style Chicken with Barley in a large nonstick skillet and bring to a boil. Cover, turn down the heat to medium-low and simmer 13 minutes.
2. ADD your cauliflower to the skillet; cover and continue cooking 10 more minutes or until barley is tender. (For perfectly cooked barley, make sure to keep covered.)
3. STIR in your chick peas and raisins. Remove from heat and let stand covered 2 minutes. Now it's delicious, dig in!