Oven-Roasted Root VegetablesEmail
Calories from Fat
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 lbs. assorted root vegetables (carrots, parsnips, beets, onions and/or sweet potatoes), peeled and cut into wedges
- 10 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine all ingredients in large bowl until vegetables are well-coated.
3. Spread vegetables in large shallow roasting pan or jelly-roll pan in single layer. Roast, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
Cost per serving*: $1.16.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets. Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise.