Pasta Primavera Alfredo
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Pasta Primavera Alfredo with vegetables and shelf stable ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
Calories from Fat
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 2 medium zucchini and/or yellow squash, shaved into long ribbons using a vegetable peeler, (4 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, shaved into long ribbons using a vegetable peeler, (2 cups)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced, (2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. MELT 1 Tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook squash and carrots, in batches, adding additional 1 Tablespoon Spread when needed, until just tender and golden around edges, about 2 minutes. Remove vegetables and set aside.
2. MELT remaining 1 Tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and garlic until onion softens slightly, about 3 minutes. Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo in same skillet according to package directions.
3. STIR in vegetables and lemon peel. Serve, if desired, with chopped parsley and shredded Parmesan cheese.