Perfectly Crispy Grilled Cheese & Veggie StrangewichEmail
Calories from Fat
- 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 2 slices crusty whole grain bread
- 1 oz. sliced low fat white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced roasted vegetables or grilled vegetables (sliced eggplant, peppers, zucchini, yellow squash and onions)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SPREAD one slice of bread with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Place bread Mayonnaise-side-down into hot skillet; add cheese and vegetables.
2. SPREAD other slice of bread with Mayonnaise and place Mayonnaise-side-up on top of vegetables.
3. COOK until lightly browned on one side. Flip over and cook until cheese is melted.