Pink Grapefruit & Beet Salad with GreensEmail
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup uncooked farro, cooked according to package directions and cooled (about 3 cups)
- 6 cups spring salad mix
- 1 large pink grapefruit, peel and white pith removed, sliced, slices quartered, (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups bite-size chunks cooked beets
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. For Dressing, whisk all ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
2. For Salad, gently toss farro, spring mix, grapefruit, beets, 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds, 2 Tbsp. feta and half of the dressing in large salad bowl. Sprinkle with remaining seeds, feta and drizzle with remaining dressing. Season, if desired, with cracked black pepper.