Quinoa and Roasted Root VegetablesEmail
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 6 Tbsp. Maille® Rich Country Dijon Mustard Blend, divided
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks, (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium parsnip or turnip, peeled and cut into chunks, (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped, (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups cooked, cooled quinoa
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted pecans
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Spray rimmed baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine 1 Tbsp. olive oil with 3 Tbsp. Maille® Rich Country Dijon Mustard Blend in large bowl. Add vegetables and toss. Arranged on prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until golden and tender.
3. Combine remaining 7 Tbsp. olive oil, 3 Tbsp. Mustard and vinegar in large bowl. Add quinoa, dried cranberries and pecans and toss. Gently stir in roasted vegetables and season, if desired, with salt and pepper.