Rich & Creamy Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
This creamy mashed cauliflower recipe is a wonderful alternative to your traditional mashed potatoes. Easy to prepare and serve, this could easily become one of your favorite side dishes.
Calories from Fat
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets (about 5 cups)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In 3-quart saucepot, bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower and garlic and cook covered 15 minutes or until florets are tender; drain.
2. In food processor or blender, process cauliflower, garlic, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and salt until creamy, scraping down sides as needed. Stir in basil and serve immediately.