Roasted Garlic Pesto, Broccolini & White BeansEmail
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch broccolini, (about 5 oz.), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Roasted Garlic Pesto with Volanti Pasta
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat and cook your broccolini, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
2. POUR your water and remaining 1 tablespoon of the olive oil into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects™ and return to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-high and boil covered 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. STIR in your beans and tomatoes. Sprinkle with walnuts and goat cheese. Now it's delicious. Dig in!