Roasted Potato & Avocado Salad
Bite into our delicious Roasted Potato & Avocado Salad made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise and fresh bell peppers.
- 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 medium orange and/or red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. PLUS 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In large bowl, toss potatoes, orange peppers, onion and 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. On large baking sheet, evenly arrange potato mixture. Roast, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender; cool slightly.
3. In large bowl, gently toss potato mixture, avocado, cilantro and remaining Mayonnaise (1/2 cup). Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.