Rustic Italian White Bean with FarroEmail
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 small zucchini, cut in half moons (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® One Skillet Meals-Rustic Italian White Bean with Farro
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT 2 Tbsp. of the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook your onions 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
2. ADD your zucchini and cherry tomatoes to the onions in the same skillet and continue cooking 3 minutes. REMOVE everything from skillet and set aside.
3. ADD water, remaining olive oil and contents of Knorr® One Skillet Meals to the skillet and bring to a boil. Cover, turn down the heat to medium-low and simmer 12 minutes or until farro is tender. (For perfectly cooked farro, make sure to keep covered.)
4. STIR in your beans and reserved onions, zucchini and tomatoes. Remove from heat and let stand covered 2 minutes. Now it's delicious, dig in!