Rustic Roasted Pumpkin SandwichEmail
- 8 ounces sliced fresh pumpkin or butternut squash
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread, divided
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 4 slices sour dough bread, grilled or toasted
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula
- 3 Tbsp. toasted pumpkin seeds
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT oven to 425°. Toss squash with 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread on rimmed baking sheet. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
2. ROAST 20 minutes. Remove from oven and turn squash. Add tomatoes. Return to oven and roast 10 to 15 minutes until tomatoes are softened and squash is golden and tender.
3. SPREAD bread with remaining Vegan Dressing and Sandwich Spread. Evenly top 2 slices with squash, tomatoes and arugula. Evenly sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, then top with remaining bread.