Salmon & Avocado Sushi Rolls
Bite into our delicious Salmon & Avocado Sushi Rolls made with Hellmann’s® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing.
- 2 cups sushi rice, cooked according to package directions
- 6 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- Bamboo mat or plastic wrap for rolling
- 6 sheets nori
- 6 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/2 Tbsp. wasabi
- 8 ounces salmon fillet, cut into strips
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cook sushi rice according to package directions. Stir in vinegar and spread out on baking pan to cool.
2. Place 1 sheet nori on bamboo mat or sheet of plastic wrap. Press a thin layer of cooled rice onto nori leaving a 1/2-in. border on top and bottom. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing with wasabi and spread a thin layer on top of rice.
3. Arrange some of the salmon and avocado on top leaving a 1-in. border on the bottom edge. Slightly wet top of edge of nori. Roll tightly from bottom to top, using mat to help. Cut into 8 pieces. Repeat to make 6 rolls. Serve , if desired, dolloped with extra Mayonnaise Dressing and serve, if desired, with soy sauce for dipping.