Salmon with Wild Rice & VeggiesEmail
- 4 salmon fillets, about 4 oz. each
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sunflower Oil with a hint of Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 1/2 cups baby watercress
- 1 cup cut fresh green beans, blanched
- 1 cup chopped red and/or yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup small broccoli florets, blanched
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Brush salmon evenly with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Sunflower Oil with a hint of Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing, then arrange on baking sheet.
2. Bake salmon 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Meanwhile toss wild rice, watercress, green beans, bell peppers and broccoli florets in large bowl.
4. Serve salmon on top of wild rice mixture and serve with your favorite dressing.