Scampi-Style Tofu and Whole Wheat CouscousEmail
Calories from Fat
- 2 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 container (14 oz.) extra firm tofu, drained, patted dry, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups 2-in. pieces green beans
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® One Skillet Meals-Shrimp Scampi Whole Wheat Couscous
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT 1 Tbsp. of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook your tofu 3 minutes or until lightly golden. Add your tomatoes and cook 1 more minute. REMOVE everything from skillet and set aside.
2. ADD remaining butter to the same skillet and now cook your green beans over medium heat 5 minutes. Add water to the green beans and bring to a boil, then stir in contents of Knorr® One Skillet Meals-Shrimp Scampi Whole Wheat Couscous and return to a simmer. Cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes to allow water to absorb and couscous to become tender.
3. FLUFF your couscous with a fork, then stir in your reserved tofu and tomatoes. Now it's delicious, dig in!