Skillet Huevos RancherosEmail
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 pkg Knorr® Ready to Heat Spanish Style Rice
- 1 can (8 oz.) no salt added tomato sauce
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 8 corn tortillas
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Thinly slice green bell pepper and red onion. Heat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook peppers and onions 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add Knorr® Ready to Heat Spanish Style Rice, tomato sauce and 1 cup water to skillet, stirring until well combined.
3. Crack eggs evenly spaced on top of rice mixture; bring to boil, cover, reduce heat to medium and simmer 6 minutes or until eggs are cooked to desired doneness. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and serve with corn tortillas.