Skillet Steak with Peppers & OnionsEmail
Calories from Fat
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 12 ounces boneless beef top sirloin steak, pounded 1/4-inch thick, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Sprinkle Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon evenly over steak.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over high heat. Add steak, in batches, and cook about 40 seconds on each side or until desired doneness. (Be sure not to overcook so steak stays juicy.) Remove and keep warm.
3. Heat remaining oil in same skillet and cook onions and peppers, stirring occasionally, until browned. Serve steak with vegetables and rice.
Cost per serving*: $ 1.60
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.