Spanish Pork & RiceEmail
Calories from Fat
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb), cut into ½ inch medallions
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups sliced red and/or green bell peppers
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 2 Tbsp. pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Season pork with cumin, chili powder and, if desired, salt .
2. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, turning once, about 2 minutes. Remove from skillet; set aside.
3. Cook red peppers in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in water Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and pork.
4. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until Rice is tender and pork is done. Remove from heat stir in jalapeno pepper. Let stand 2 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.