Speedway Broccoli & Grape Salad
A Dale Earnhardt Jr. Family Favorite
Calories from Fat
- 4 heads broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces and blanched
- 2 cups halved red seedless grapes
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 lb. bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine broccoli, grapes, sunflower seeds and red onion in large bowl; set aside.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and bacon in medium bowl; toss with broccoli mixture. Serve at room temperature or chill, if desired.