Spinach Artichoke Chicken & PastaEmail
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 box (8 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1 1/2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 package (5 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. ADD artichoke hearts to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. STIR water, milk, Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells and cream cheese into same skillet and bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 11 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in spinach, chicken, artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes. Cover and let stand 2 minutes. Serve, if desired with grated Parmesan cheese; now it's delicious. Dig in!