Spinach, Artichoke & White Beans with Penne Pasta
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Spinach, Artichoke & White Beans Penne Pasta made with simple and shelf stable ingredients. Easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bag (5 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 box (9 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp. diced jarred roasted red pepper
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil with Penne Pasta
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook spinach 1 minute; stir in beans and cook until beans are heated through and spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Remove from skillet and set aside.
2. Cook artichokes and roasted pepper in same skillet until artichokes begin to brown, about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3. Stir 2 cups water and Knorr Selects™ Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil with Penne Pasta into same skillet and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 8 minutes. Stir in Parmesan cheese and spinach and bean mixture. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Garnish with basil and serve with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.