Steak & Mushroom Stroganoff
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Steak & Mushroom Stroganoff made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup halved green beans
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Stroganoff
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON steak, if desired with salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, in batches, to desired doneness. Remove and set aside.
2. HEAT remaining oil in same skillet and cook mushrooms and green beans, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in water and milk and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Stroganoff; cover reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
3. STIR in steak and let stand 2 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley; now it's delicious. Dig in!