Steak & Peppers Brown Rice & QuinoaEmail
Calories from Fat
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced (season with salt and pepper, if you'd like)
- 2 bell peppers (1 each red and green), thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® One Skillet Meals-Steak & Peppers Brown Rice & Quinoa
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook your steak 3 minutes or until desired doneness. REMOVE from the skillet and set aside.
2. ADD another 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil to the same skillet and cook your peppers and onions 5 minutes. REMOVE everything from the skillet and set aside with your steak.
3. ADD remaining olive oil, water and contents of Knorr® One Skillet Meals to the same skillet and bring to a boil. Cover, turn down the heat to medium-low and simmer 22 minutes or until rice is tender.
4. STIR in your reserved steak, peppers and onions. Remove from heat and let stand covered 2 minutes. Now it's delicious, dig in!