Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken FlorentineEmail
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season chicken, if you'd like, with salt and pepper. Add your chicken and cook about 4 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove from pan; set aside. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in same pan and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan; set aside.
2. POUR your water into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in your Knorr Selects™ and return to a boil, then lower heat to medium-high and boil covered 10 minutes, stirring frequently, adding sun-dried tomatoes during the last 1 minute of cook time.
3. STIR in your chicken, mushrooms and heirloom tomatoes. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh basil. Now it's delicious. Dig in!