Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Lettuce Wraps
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Lettuce Wraps made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice
- 1 head Boston lettuce, separated into leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON ground chicken with garlic, ginger and if desired, salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, breaking up with a wooden spoon and stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. ADD edamame and red cabbage to skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add water and Knorr® Asian Sides-Teriyaki Rice to same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. STIR in chicken; let stand 2 minutes. Fill lettuce leaves with chicken mixture. Sprinkle, if desired, with sesame seeds, sliced scallions and sriracha; now it's delicious. Dig in!