Tomato Chickpea DipEmail
Calories from Fat
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) reduced sodium chick peas or garbanzos, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper (optional)
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups celery sticks
- 2 (6-in. ea.) whole wheat pita breads, cut into wedges
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Process Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sauce, chick peas, lemon juice, garlic and chile pepper in food processor until very smooth.
2. Serve with vegetables and pita wedges.