Cook up Knorr’s delicious Vegetable Tacos recipe made with Knorr® Selects Vegetable Bouillon, fresh vegetables, spices and more.
- 4 tsp. Knorr® Selects Vegetable Bouillon
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ancho chile powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 packages (10 oz. ea.) sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced, about 2 cups
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded if desired, thinly sliced
- 24 corn tortillas, warmed according to package directions
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 large tomato, cut in wedges
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Start by cooking the brown rice in water according to package directions. About 20 minutes before rice should be cooked, begin to prepare your tacos. Combine Knorr® Selects Vegetable Bouillon, oil, garlic, chili powder and cumin in large bowl. Add mushrooms, red pepper, onion and jalapeno pepper and toss to coat. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetable mixture in batches, until vegetables are tender and liquid has evaporated, about 7 minutes per batch.
3. Have your family build their own tacos by stacking 2 tortillas topped with vegetable mixture and if desired, taco toppings of your choice.
4. Finally, toss the salad greens, tomato wedges and oil and vinegar in salad bowl.
5. Serve tacos with salad and rice.