Vegetable & Tofu Rice with Chimichurri
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Vegetable & Tofu Rice with Chimichurri. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (12 oz.) firm tofu, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into large dice
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Medley
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. COMBINE 3 Tbsp. olive oil, cilantro, parsley, vinegar, garlic and if desired, salt and pepper in medium bowl; set aside.
2. SEASON tofu, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat remaining oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tofu, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. ADD squash to same skillet and cook 1 minute. Add water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Medley to same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in tofu and spinach; let stand covered 2 minutes. Serve with chimichurri; now it's delicious. Dig in!