White Cheddar Chicken & Brussels Sprouts
Cook up Knorr’s delicious White Cheddar Chicken & Brussels Sprouts recipe made with Knorr Selects™ White Cheddar Broccoli with Cavatappi Pasta, bacon and more.
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered (about 3 cups)
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups water, divided
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ White Cheddar Broccoli with Cavatappi Pasta
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 2 strips bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your chicken with salt and pepper, if you'd like. Add your chicken and cook 4 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove from pan; set aside. Heat 2 tablespoons of the remaining olive oil in same pan over medium-high heat and cook your Brussels sprouts, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes or until browned. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add 1/2 cup water to pan and cook, covered, 4 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender. Remove Brussels sprouts from pan; set aside. Pour off any excess liquid from pan.
2. POUR remaining 1 1/2 cups water, milk and remaining 1 tablespoon of the olive oil into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects™ and orange bell pepper and return to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-high and boil covered 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. STIR in your chicken and Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle with bacon. Now it's delicious. Dig in!